Just like human babies, puppies also feel pain and discomfort while their teeth are erupting. The easiest way to tell is if your puppy is chewing a lot. Whether it’s a toy or your finger, your puppy may be chewing a lot to relive the pain it feels from teething. Follow this article for tips and...
Home, Pet Supply Outlet, Pet Toys, Pet Treats, Pet Food, Dog Food, Cat Food, Pet Needs, Bath, PA
- Go to slide, "Welcome to"
- Go to slide, "Man's Best Friend"
- Go to slide, "Nothing Fishy..."
- Go to slide, "Feelin' Feline?"
- Go to slide, "Reptile Family?"
- Go to slide, "'Til the Cows Come Home"
- Go to slide, "You Love Your Horse"
- Go to slide, "Welcome"
February has been declared Pet Dental Month --and for good reason. The most common disease seen by veterinarians is dental disease. In fact, 75-85% of pets over the age of 2 have dental disease of some form. You’re probably thinking: Great, I don’t like going to the dentist, I can only imagine how...